Fri, 17/01/2020 | 15:46 PM
[TISC] e-Tutorial on Using and Exploiting Patent Information
WIPO has produced a free, interactive e-tutorial on how to use and exploit patent information. It will also complement onsite training given within the framework of the WIPO Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) program.
Latest news title
- WIPO Academy’s 2020 Course Catalogue Now Available
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2020.01
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2020
- Announcement on the Correction of errors for some codes in the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2019 (NCL 11-2019).
- The online filing system under the PCT Treaty (ePCT) is officially accepted by the Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) for the international patent applications originating in Vietnam.