Fri, 22/12/2017 | 16:04 PM
Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Service 11-2018
Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Service 11-2018 from January 01, 2018.
From January 01, 2018, The Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 11th Edition - version 2018 (NCL 11-2018), translated by the National Office of Intellectual Property (NOIP) from the English version published by WIPO, will be applied to the classification of goods and services for trademark registrations.
Applicants who do not classify the designated goods and services correctly in accordance with the Vietnamese version of the NCL 11-2018 will have their goods and services reclassified by NOIP and have to pay additional fees according to the regulations.
The Vietnamese translation of the NCL 11-2018 can now be found in the Industrial Property Official Gazette no. 356B published by NOIP on November 27, 2017, and on the websites of NOIP (www.noip.gov.vn) as well as the Ministry of Science and Technology (www.most.gov.vn).
Notice No. 10147/TB-SHTT dated November 24, 2018 can be downloaded here
Any matter arising during implementation of the NCL 11-2018 should be promptly informed to NOIP for resolution./.
THE AMENDMENTS TO THE NCL 11-2018 CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE.
Latest news title
- Notification on application of legal provisions relating to time limits for applicants affected by Covid-19 and transactions between applicants and the Intellectual Property Office of Viet Nam
- [TISC] e-Tutorial on Using and Exploiting Patent Information
- WIPO Academy’s 2020 Course Catalogue Now Available
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2020.01
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2020
- List of administrative procedures that receive dossier and return result via public postal service
- Announcement on Launching the Testing Online Filing System
- Candidate Recruitment for Training Courses on Intellectual Property in Japan in 2017
- Guiding Document on Industrial Property Fees and Charges
- Revised Regulation to Fulfill the Agreement Recognizing the Japan Patent Office as the International