Wed, 13/12/2017 | 09:52 AM
Announcement on the Master’s Program of Intellectual Property Law in China
The National Office of Intellectual Property announces the Master’s program in Intellectual Property Law and the scholarship from Chinese government
Under the cooperative framework to implement the Common Initiative to Promote Cooperation with Regional Nations in Intellectual Property in China, China’s State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) collaborated with Chinese universities to launch the Master’s Program in Intellectual Property Law and announced several scholarship awards for international students. The National Office of Intellectual Property (NOIP) was proposed by SIPO to act as the Vietnamese agency which recruits and nominates applicants for this program in the academic year of 2017-2018. NOIP respectively informs individuals/agencies who wish to apply of the program’s detailed information as follows:
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Duration: 02 years
In the first year, students study in China;
In the second year, students complete and defend the dissertations via videoconference in Vietnam.
Training agencies: Students select one of the two following universities:
Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Wuhan, Hubei;
Tongji University, Shanghai.
Studying Program: Please see the attached files
Chinese government will fund the following expense during the first academic year in China:
Monthly living expense: 3000CNY/month
Medical insurance in China
*Note: The scholarship does not cover airline tickets and other expenses.
In good health condition, under the age of 40;
At least 03-year experience in the field of intellectual property;
A bachelor degree with at least 04 academic years;
Meeting one of the following English requirements:
A TOEFL certificate (with an overall score no less than 575 for TOEFL paper based test and 90 for TOEFL internet based test) or an IELTS certificate (with an overall score no less than 6.5);
A bachelor or higher degree completed in English;
Having studied in an English-speaking country in at least 8-12 months or having worked in an English-speaking country in at least 12 months during the last 05 years.
Applicants who meet the requirements above and wish to apply, please prepare the application as follows:
The application includes:
Curriculum vitae with a passport-style photo;
Application Form for the Master’s Program in Intellectual Property in China (02 pieces following the attached template);
Scholarship Request Form (02 pieces following the attached template);
Recommendation Letter from the applicant’s employer (02 pieces);
Bachelor Degree and Academic Transcript (02 notarized pieces);
Health Certificate (following the attached template);
A copy of the applicant’s valid passport;
A study plan in China;
The application must be completed in English and submitted to NOIP before March 20, 2017 by post with one digital copy in PDF format sent to the following email address:
The National Office of Intellectual Property (Research and Training Center)
386 Nguyen Trai St., Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi
Tel: +84.4.3858 30 69 (ext. 4101) (please ask for Ms. Hoang Mai Chi)
After careful consideration, NOIP will select 03 qualified applications and send to the Chinese counterpart to make the final decision on 01 successful applicant for the scholarship. NOIP will announce the selection result to all applicants. Unsuccessful application files will not be returned.
NOIP Research and Training Center
Latest news title
- WIPO Academy’s 2020 Course Catalogue Now Available
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2020.01
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2020
- Announcement on the Correction of errors for some codes in the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2019 (NCL 11-2019).
- The online filing system under the PCT Treaty (ePCT) is officially accepted by the Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) for the international patent applications originating in Vietnam.
- Announcement on the Number of Requests for Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH)
- Announcement on the Patent Prosecution Highway
- Announcement on the Procedure of Funding Assistance for Equipment Investment of Projects to Implemen
- Announcement on the Professional Examination of the Industrial Property Representatives
- List of Qualified Candidates for the Professional Examamination of the Industrial Property Represent
- WIPO Academy’s 2020 Course Catalogue Now Available
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent...
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of...
- Announcement on the Correction of errors for some codes in the Vietnamese...
- The online filing system under the PCT Treaty (ePCT) is officially accepted...
- The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) put into trial the...
- Notice of Training Schedules on Patents and Industrial Property Information...
- Announcement of the number of fast track examination requests for the period...
- Announcements on launching new ePortal of Intellectual Property Office of...