Tue, 09/07/2019 | 01:07 AM
View with font size Read content Change contract
Announcements on launching new ePortal of Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam)
The new ePortal of IP Viet Nam at www.ipvietnam.gov.vn was officially initiated from July 1, 2019, according to Decision No. 3166/QD-SHTT dated June 28, 2019...
The new ePortal of IP Viet Nam at www.ipvietnam.gov.vn was officially initiated from July 1, 2019, according to Decision No. 3166/QD-SHTT dated June 28, 2019.
Its old website www.noip.gov.vn is now changed to www.web.noip.gov.vn, and still in operation at the same time with the new ePortal until the end of September 30, 2019.
Please kindly inform IP Viet Nam of any errors or inconveniences that may arise during the course of accessing the new ePortal.
The full text of Decision No. 3166/QD-SHTT dated June 28, 2019 can be downloaded here.
If you have any comments, kindly mail by post to: Industrial Property Information Center, IP Viet Nam, 386 Nguyen Trai St., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam; or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property Office of Viet Nam
Latest news title
- Notification on application of legal provisions relating to time limits for applicants affected by Covid-19 and transactions between applicants and the Intellectual Property Office of Viet Nam
- [TISC] e-Tutorial on Using and Exploiting Patent Information
- WIPO Academy’s 2020 Course Catalogue Now Available
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2020.01
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2020
- Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Service 11-2018
- List of administrative procedures that receive dossier and return result via public postal service
- Announcement on Launching the Testing Online Filing System
- Candidate Recruitment for Training Courses on Intellectual Property in Japan in 2017
- Guiding Document on Industrial Property Fees and Charges