Fri, 06/12/2019 | 10:52 AM
Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2020.01
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the International patent classification 2020.01 (IPC 2020.01) from January 1, 2020.
Latest news title
- [TISC] WIPO's Guide to Formulating Intellectual Property Policy in Universities and Research Institutes
- IP Annual Report 2019
- Supports for intellectual property assets development
- Intellectual property research, training and public awareness to be continuously leveraged
- Assurance of industrial property information
- Development of “Guidebook for Geographical Indication registration in Japan” and “Guide on Regulations for agricultural products exported to Japan”
- Project on Supporting Registration for Protection of Viet Nam’s Geographical Indications in Japan – Promoting the Potential Cooperation between Viet Nam and Japan through Special Cultural Ambassadors
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2020
- The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) put into trial the "Digital Library of Industrial Property" system based on the WIPO Publish.
- The need to improve capacity of intellectual property management and technology commercialization of institutions.