Thu, 05/12/2019 | 17:14 PM
Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 11-2020
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 11-2020 Edition (NCL 11-2020) from January 1, 2020.
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 11-2020 Edition (NCL 11-2020).
From January 1, 2020, the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 11-2020 Edition (NCL 11-2020), translated by the IP Viet Nam from the English version published by WIPO, will be applied to the classification of goods and services for trademark registrations.
Applicants who do not classify the designated goods and services correctly in accordance with the Vietnamese version of the NCL 11-2020 will have their goods and services reclassified by IP Viet Nam and have to pay additional fees according to the regulations.
The Vietnamese translation of the NCL 11-2020 can now be found in the Industrial Property Official Gazette no. 380B published by IP Viet Nam on November 25, 2019, and on the websites of IP Viet Nam (http://www.ipvietnam.gov.vn/) as well as the Ministry of Science and Technology (www.most.gov.vn).
Notice No. 23099/TB-SHTT dated November 19, 2019 can be downloaded here.
Any matter arising during implementation of the NCL 11-2020 should be promptly informed to IP Viet Nam for resolution./.
LIST OF GOODS AND SERVICES IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER OF THE NCL 11-2020 CAN BE DOWNLOAD HERE.
Latest news title
- [TISC] WIPO's Guide to Formulating Intellectual Property Policy in Universities and Research Institutes
- IP Annual Report 2019
- Supports for intellectual property assets development
- Intellectual property research, training and public awareness to be continuously leveraged
- Assurance of industrial property information
- The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) put into trial the "Digital Library of Industrial Property" system based on the WIPO Publish.
- The need to improve capacity of intellectual property management and technology commercialization of institutions.
- Creative activities in institutes and universities promoted thanks to the utilization of patent information
- Geographical indication protection of “Đồng Giao” for pineapple
- Geographical indication protection of “Vĩnh Châu” for purple onion