Tue, 09/02/2021 | 14:42 PM
Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2021.01
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the International patent classification 2021.01 (IPC 2021.01) from January 1, 2021.
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the International patent classification 2021.01 (IPC 2021.01).
From January 1, 2021, the Vietnamese version of the International patent classification 2021.01 (IPC 2021.01), translated by the IP Viet Nam from the English version published by WIPO, will be applied to the classification of technical solutions for invention registrations.
Applicants who do not classify the technical solutions correctly in accordance with the Vietnamese version of the IPC 2021.01 will have their technical solutions reclassified by IP Viet Nam and have to pay additional fees according to the regulations.
The Vietnamese translation of the IPC 2021.01 can now be found in the Industrial Property Official Gazette no. 393 published by IP Viet Nam on December 25, 2020, and on the websites of IP Viet Nam (http://www.ipvietnam.gov.vn/) as well as the Ministry of Science and Technology (www.most.gov.vn).
Notice No. 14941/TB-SHTT can be downloaded here.
Any matter arising during implementation of the IPC 2021.01 should be promptly informed to IP Viet Nam for resolution./.
The International patent classification 2021.01 (IPC 2021.01) CAN BE DOWNLOAD HERE.
Latest news title
- High-Tech Trade Rebounded Strongly in the Second Half of 2020, with New Asian Exporters Benefiting
- Innovation Perseveres: International Patent Filings via WIPO Continued to Grow in 2020 Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- WIPO Report Finds Significant Growth in Assistive Technologies as they Find Greater Application in Consumer Goods
- Handling of Applications for Inventions in 2020
- Enhancement of information technology utilization and industrial property information exploitation
- World Intellectual Property Day – April 26, 2021
- Amendments to the Regulations under the Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks in force as from February 1, 2021
- Update on Vietnam's Global Innovation Index 2020
- IP Viet Nam attended the Conference for Head of Intellectual Property Offices of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), Mongolia and Iran - Session on the Project on Diagnostic of Resources and Management of IP Offices
- The talkshow "Intellectual property in the field of Services - Tourism - Hotels" at University of Economics - Danang University