Th 4, 20/11/2019 | 11:04 SA
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) put into trial the "Digital Library of Industrial Property" system based on the WIPO Publish.
WIPO Publish-based Digital library of industrial property has been put into trial since November 20, 2019 and is expected to officially operate from March 2020.
On September 24, 2018, on the sidelines of the 58th Session of the World Intellectual Property Organization General Assembly (WIPO), Director of the IP Viet Nam, Mr. Dinh Huu Phi and WIPO General Director, Mr. Francis Gurry signed the Cooperation Agreement on deployment the Industrial Property Administration System (WIPO IPAS) at the IP Viet Nam.
Under the Cooperation Agreement, WIPO will provide free software and support to deploy WIPO IPAS at the IP Viet Nam. In addition, WIPO experts will assist the IP Viet Nam to build a new electronic library site based on WIPO Publish, called the "Digital Library of Industrial Property" (Library) system. Users can search for published information on industrial property subject matters which will be periodically updated (usually once per month) at the “Library” website.
The "Library" has been put into trial since November 20, 2019.
Main screen interface:
Any suggestions, comments or feedback from organizations, individuals and experts in the field of intellectual property will be welcome to make the Library meet the needs of the whole society.
Point of contact:
1. Information Technology Center (ITC), email: email@example.com;
2. Industrial Property Information Center (IPIC), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Viet Nam
Tin mới nhất
- [TISC] WIPO's Guide to Formulating Intellectual Property Policy in Universities and Research Institutes
- IP Annual Report 2019
- Supports for intellectual property assets development
- Intellectual property research, training and public awareness to be continuously leveraged
- Assurance of industrial property information
Các tin khác
- The need to improve capacity of intellectual property management and technology commercialization of institutions.
- Creative activities in institutes and universities promoted thanks to the utilization of patent information
- Geographical indication protection of “Đồng Giao” for pineapple
- Geographical indication protection of “Vĩnh Châu” for purple onion
- Geographical indication protection of “Hà giang” for beef