Th 3, 14/01/2020 | 13:46 CH
WIPO Academy’s 2020 Course Catalogue Now Available
The WIPO Academy has just published its Course Catalogue for 2020. This year’s offerings include a wide collection of courses covering all areas of intellectual property (IP), from copyright, trademarks and patents to traditional knowledge and IP management.
Tin mới nhất
- Release of the Global Innovation Index 2020
- [TISC] WIPO's Guide to Formulating Intellectual Property Policy in Universities and Research Institutes
- WIPO webinar on “Intellectual Property Offices as Innovation Agencies”
- Supports for intellectual property assets development
- Intellectual property research, training and public awareness to be continuously leveraged
Các tin khác
- Development of “Guidebook for Geographical Indication registration in Japan” and “Guide on Regulations for agricultural products exported to Japan”
- Regional High-Level Summit for University Presidents and Senior Policy Makers on Creating an Enabling Innovation Environment (EIE) for Intellectual Property and Technology
- The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) put into trial the "Digital Library of Industrial Property" system based on the WIPO Publish.
- Notice of Training Schedules on Patents and Industrial Property Information (free of charge) in the Fourth Quarter of 2019
- Creative activities in institutes and universities promoted thanks to the utilization of patent information